Endless Summer Playlist!

Because summer is almost over...which means school is right around the corner, I put together a playlist so you can feel like your in summer paradise wherever you are.

1. Acapella- Karmin
I love this song so much! It is just so bubbly and energetic....


2. Atmosphere-Kaskade
This song is so relaxing to listen to and it makes you feel like your at the beach listening to the waves crash along the shore.


3. Clarity-Zedd ft. Foxes
If you know me this has been one of my favorite songs since it came out in November 2012, and it is one of the most played songs on my iTunes account.


4. Colors-Denny White
Denny White is an upcoming artist whose music is amazing. I found him through NoiseTrade and instantly fell in love with his music..this song Colors is one of my favorites so i highly recommend listening to it!


5. Where Do We Go Now-Hoodie Allen
I really like this song because it is just a fun simple song with no real direction or meaning which makes it nice to listen to.


6. Really Don't Care- Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd
When I heard about the collaboration between Demi and Cher I was really excited to here the song...but was kind of dissapointed when it came out because Cher isn't really in it. None the less it is a pretty good upbeat song.


7. Echo FIXYN Remix- Foxes
I love Foxes, and this really is an incredible song.


8. Stay Awake- Ellie Goulding ft. Madeon
I love this collaboration so much, I just wish this song had picked up some more and had been played on the radio.


9. Pretty Brown Eyes- Cody Simpson
I love this song so much. I have been a fan of Cody since his covers on YouTube and I love all the music he has made since then. His new album (review coming soon :) is the perfect album to play when you need a vacation!



No comments: