YouTubers: Troye Sivan



Name: Troye Sivan Mellet

Age: 18

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TroyeSivan18

Twitter: https://twitter.com/troyesivan


 I subscribed to Troye's YouTube Channel after seeing him in Casper Lee's Vlog not knowing that he would later become one of my favorite YouTubers. After a week of being subscribed to him I had watched all of his videos and be eagerly awaiting a new video each Saturday. Something about him was different, unlike other YouTubers his videos were more professionally done and he seemed really comfortable around the camera. Each video is completely different they are all funny, and different from the rest of what else is on YouTube. One of my favorite thing about him is the fact that he can sing and is a vey talented songwriter. I would buy his album and go to his concert in a heartbeat. I've been watching his videos even before he came out, and it hasn't changed anything, in fact it has actually only made his videos better because I feel that he is more comfortable around the viewers due to the fact he isn't trying to hide anything. Another cool thing about Troye is that he is an actor. He has acted in the Spud series which is only avavlible in South Africa and which I would love to get my hands on. But on a bigger scale he played the young Logan in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and because of that became really popular.



His funniest videos:




My Favorite of His Songs/Covers:

No comments: