My VMA Votes

My Votes for the 2013 VMA's are:

Best Pop Video:
Selena Gomez Come & Get It


Best Hip-Hop Video:
Macklamore & Ryan Lewis Can't Hold Us
Artist to Watch:
Zedd ft. Foxes Clarity
Best Male Video:
Ed Sheeran Lego House
Best Female Video:
Taylor Swift I Knew You Were Trouble

Best Video With A Social Message:
Macklamore & Ryan Lewis Same Love
Best Collaboration:
Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding I Need Your Love
Best Rock Video:
Vampire Weekend Diane Young

Video of the Year:
Taylor Swift I Knew You Were Trouble


And even though we can't vote for the professional categories here are the videos that i think should win:

Best Art Direction:
Alt-J Tessellate  
Best Choreography:
Chris Brown Fine China
 Best Cinematography:
Lana Del Ray  Ride
 Best Direction:
Fun. Carry On
 Best Editing:
Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch Sweet Nothing
Best Visual Effects:
Skrillex ft. The Doors Breaking a Sweat

No comments: